Your lean, mean trail-to-river machine — the new Simms Flyweight Access Men's Wading Boots cut ounces in exchange for maximum output, relentless grip, and standup stability and comfort.
Optimised for best-in-class wet-slip resistance, the exclusive-to-Simms Vibram Idrogrip Flex outsole is engineered with a rubber compound that is softer than Vibram Idrogrip in our other wading boots.
The Best-Of-Show Wading Boot at the '22 International Fly Tackle Dealer show, Flyweight Access boots feature a sole material exclusive to Simms. As verified by SATRA, an independent testing organization established in the UK, Vibram IdroGrip Grip Flex provides more slip resistance on wet surfaces than any other rubber wading boot sole material.
- Vibram Idropgrip Flex - exclusive to Simms - provides the highest grip possible. Users should expect this outsole to wear more quickly than Vibram Idrogrip used on other Simms boots - but the trade-off is hugely superior traction
- Lightweight, non-absorbent mesh uppers
- Welded TPU overlays in high-abrasion areas for added durability
- Supportive, but lightweight and comfortable webbing lacing hardware across the foot
- Full closed-cell neoprene foam lining
- Pull-on loops for easy on and off
- With a sole optimized for wet-slip resistance, the Flyweight Access Wading Boot is the ideal choice for those who prioritize traction
- Although tested for durability and suitable for most anglers, those who prioritize sole durability should consider Simms G3 Boot or G4 Pro Powerlock wading boot models